Copyright 2017 © Robin Hurt Limited Ltd
A Robin Hurt photographic safari is synonymous with old fashioned traditional tented safaris. A safari with us means the most comfortable camps under canvas and the best lodges in the African bush. A Tanzanian safari can easily be combined with a visit to Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya.
We offer a choice of two different types of photographic safaris or a combination of both:
a) Tailored made luxury camping safaris.
b) Permanent lodge / tented camp safaris.
Tailored made luxury camping safaris. These safaris are incredibly popular and are ideally suited to a family group or a group of friends. These safaris offer our guests their own private and luxury tented camp with the full attention of your own Professional Guide. Each camp comes with its own team of fully trained staff who are ready to cater for your every need. Each guest tent comes with either double or twin beds with all the five star trimmings you would expect in five star hotels. In Tanzania we are able to offer our guests exclusive use of our own private concessions. Here you are able to experience activities that are not permitted in any National Park or Game Reserve. These include Leopard baiting, escorted walks with an armed guard and game driving at night.
Permanent Lodge / Tented Camp Safaris. There are permanent lodges and tented camps throughout the National Parks and Game Reserves of East Africa. These range from extremely expensive to the more standard type of accommodation. Our safaris offer our guests an opportunity to sample some of East Africa’s finest lodges and permanent tented camps.
Highlights of a visit to Tanzania can include any of the following
• The annual Wildebeest & Zebra migration
• The world famous Ngorongoro Crater
• Walking in the wilderness with an armed guard
• Climbing Arica’s highest Mountain – Mt Kilimanjaro 19,340 ft
• Visit to the spice island of Zanzibar
• Fishing for Marlin and Sailfish off the East Africa coast
• The Tarangire National Park
• A visit to the Mahale Mountains to photograph the Chimpanzees
• Catch up with one’s ancestors at Olduvai Gorge
• Try and photograph a tree climbing Lion in the Lake Manyara National Park
• Off the beaten track safaris
• Explore the Selous Game Reserve
• Camp under the stars in the Serengeti National Park
• Visit a Masai Manyatta (homestead of the Masai peoples)
For further information about photographic safaris with Robin Hurt then please contact us:
Copyright 2013 © Robin Hurt Limited Ltd